Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the use of this Website, as well as, all transactions conducted through the site. Please read all terms and conditions and agree before purchase. Your use of this Website, purchase or use of any of Smart LifeTree products constitutes your agreement to these Terms & Conditions.
All information and product supply takes place under these Terms and Conditions. The end user is referred to as the Buyer.
- Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by smartlifetree.com conclusively and SmartLifeTree.com’s Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- SmartLifeTree.com will only supply products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and non-negotiable.
- The Buyer accepts full liability for the use of all products and services supplied by SmartLifeTree.com. The Buyer assures they should only use products under the guidance of a medical professional.
- SmartLifeTree.com and its associated companies are not licensed medical practitioners and therefore do not guarantee information to be accurate and up to date. It is strictly prohibited to sell or provide any of our products to minors.
- The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal information and also responsible for the use of these products. The Buyer is also responsible if they decide to give these products to a third party without informing them of the risks and potential dangers.
- The Buyer warrants that they hold SmartLifeTree.com free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
- The Buyer affirms they are of legal age and capacity.
- SmartLifeTree.com does not offer medical advice; all information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of a physician. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those of SmartLifeTree.com.
- SmartLifeTree.com is not held responsible for any losses in the mail.
- SmartLifeTree.com reserves the right to alter shipping methods or to refuse orders.
- All offers are valid for a limited time only and subject to stock availability.
- Any legal implications as a result of purchasing our products or using our information, is not the responsibility ofSmartLifeTree.com and its associated companies. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to know his or her local state or federal laws before purchasing our products.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Although the information on this Website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. SmartLifeTree.com and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Website is void where prohibited.
In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of SmartLifeTree.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said States courts. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SmartLifeTree.com with respect to this Website. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and SmartLifeTree.com with respect to this Website. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by SmartLifeTree.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
All customer service requests will be attended to within 2 working days. If you have any additional questions please use our contact form here: contact us. You can also reach us by email at: email@example.com or by phoning us at our toll free number at (855) 426-3940